- 3/1 - 4/30
- Splish splash, save some cash! Early Bird Pool Passes are available for a limited time at Sunset Community Center & SPRC. Two splash'tastic summer destinations, one Gold Pass! Don't wait, get your Sunset or Gold pass today!
- Bring the entire family out to Peck Farm Park to celebrate Earth Day from 11 am - 3 pm. Plus, don't miss the Earth Day Clean-up Hike before the celebration begins. Click here to learn more.
- 4/24 - 4/26
- Geneva Park Disrict’s Youth Production of The Somewhat True Tale of Robin Hood hits the stage April 24-26 at Playhouse 38! $10 tickets are available for purchase at Sunset Community Center. Call (630) 232-4542 for details.
- Enjoy an evening away while your children, ages 3-12, have a blast at SPRC's Parents Night Out from 6-9 pm. Pre-registration required.
- Stone Creek Mini-Golf opens for the 2015 season at 6:00 pm! Bring your friends and family to play a round or two with BOGO admission today only!
- Celebrate Peck Farm Park's history at Heritage Day! The entire family will enjoy crafts, games, sheep herding, and more at this FREE event. Plus, don't miss the official ribbon cutting of the Historic Peck House's newly renovated porch and history gallery.
- 5/3 - 5/4
- Geneva Park District is hosting auditions for its Adult Production of The Odd Couple written by Neil Simon and directed by Lisa Pivaronas. Audtions will be held by appointment only, Sunday, May 3 and Monday, May 4 from 6-9 pm at Playhouse 38. Call (630) 232-4542 to schedule your audition.
Stop in for a free tour today! We offer several affordable membership options! Ask about our Free Week Option!
Plus, kick up your membership with Personal Training. A variety of packages are available.
Do you work in Geneva? Ask about our corporate rates today! Corporate track pass option now available at SPRC.
- Brochure View Our Seasonal Brochures
- Register Now Easy Online Registration
- Sports Spot Athletic League Standings
- Weather CornerWeather Policies & Field Conditions
- Your Opinion MattersClick here to share your feedback